Built in 1952, Club Urunga is about much more than bowls.
Our East Garden Restaurant serves a delicious mix of Australian and Chinese cuisine to visitors and members alike.
With two bars, a children’s playground, barbecue facilities, and plenty of entertainment options, there is something going on almost every day.
Club Urunga is doing everything possible to be a CovidSAFE environment but we need our members and our guests assistance to achieve this.
We would appreciate your cooperation by:
- Maintaining Social distancing whilst on our premises
- Staying home if you are not feeling well
- Having your members card with you to swipe in at the Club entry and availing yourself of the hand sanitisers around the Club
- Staying seated as much as possible
- Not moving the furniture at all